Visits depend on the needs of your household.
The Marriage Savers will
- Give you a schedule for your cleaning visit, with 1 or 2 days variance to allow for any inconvenience we may have (accidents, inclement extreme weather, etc).
- Bring in mail and newspapers if asked to do so.
- Make up beds, pick up toys, clothes or other items if requested.
- Maintain clients house keys and alarm codes in a fireproof safe box at the residence of Gloria Juarez, proprietor.
The Marriage Savers will not:
- Provide service during the summer months to homes without adequate air conditioning.
- Provide service during the winter months to homes without adequate heating.
- Provide service to households during the times that the house is occupied by unsupervised minor children.
- Operate your motor vehicle.
- Throw circuit breakers or replace fuses.
- Let in people such as water meter readers, UPS drivers, and so forth, unless it is requested in writing.
- Access your answer machines.
- Exchange keys other than with the client.
- Sell or share residential or email addresses, names, or telephone numbers with any other company or organization.