About Marriage Savers
I came to Canada in 2003 with big dreams! I never thought that I could be here in this wonderful country, where I feel respected as a person, where strangers offer me help and encouragement to grow and learn.
After working for a few years for a catering company, I decided to go out on my own… What an adventure! I have always had a deep desire to grow as a person, an entrepreneur, a wife, and a mother. My idea was, and still is, to be an example, to show you can do anything if you just decide to do it!
In 2007 I started working independently and after taking a small business class, The Marriage Savers was born. We are a Residential, Post Construction and Janitorial cleaning company servicing the City of Calgary and Area. Our mission is to Give You Back Your Life! With dedication, attention to detail and a warm smile, our cleaners take care of all your cleaning needs.
Residential Cleaning Services
You have worked hard all day; you ran errands on your lunch break and on the way home; you picked up the kids from school and chauffeured them around to all of their practices, games, and lessons; and you picked up dinner at the drive thru. You are tired and your energy levels are reading empty. Now you finally get to go home and there are two possible scenarios.
Which One Do You Choose?
The Marriage Savers were in during the day while you were slaving away at work. You open the door to see and smell the clean. The carpets have been vacuumed, the floors washed, the dusting is done, the bathrooms sparkle, your house is tidy and in order, and everything is clean and sanitized. You can actually spend a few minutes talking with your spouse, enjoy some quality time with your kids, and even have a moment of peace just for you.
You open the door to trip over the shoes and other “stuff”. You walk in and notice the trail of dirt on the floor and carpets. A dust bunny peaks out at you from a corner. The bathroom is covered in splatters of tooth paste and soap scum. Walking down the hall you notice toys, junk, and other mess everywhere you glance. Your stress level goes even higher as you think of all the time and effort it will take you to make your home livable. When you spouse comes home you start to argue about things not being done, a lack of energy, and no quality time as a couple or a family.
Contact us to get a free quote on saving your marriage and your sanity!
- First time
- Weekly / Biweekly / Monthly
- Move In / Move Out
- Spring Cleaning
- Special Events: Weddings, Christmas, New Baby, Family Reunions, Easter, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Birthdays, Secretary’s Day, Corporate Programs (employee rewards, sales incentives, customer thank you gifts).
- Walls: Remove all paintings and other decorations and thoroughly wash.
- Windows: Thoroughly wash inside windows.
- Fireplace: Remove all ashes and debris (Last use must be at least 72 hours prior).
- Oven: Clean inside of oven by use of oven cleaner or wipe out after self cleaning cycle.
- Refrigerators / Freezers: Empty out, defrost if necessary, wipe out, and refill.
- Bookshelves: All books removed, dusted, and replaced.
- Baseboards: Wet wipe all baseboards.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets: Empty out cabinets, wet wipe, and replace everything.